Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday night

I am not a blogger.......I don't have a clue what I'm doing, so bear with me. I am just sitting here at my computer contemplating the day I just had at work, and the day off I have tomorrow. When I have a day off, I'm always filled with warm, fuzzy feelings. I'll be feeling really good Tuesday afternoon, because I am taking some vacation days and don't have to return to work until the following Tuesday!! Yay! I need to make a list, there are so many things I want to get done tomorrow, not the least of which is to clean my house. Well, that's not going to happen, so I'll have to get some projects done so I can feel justified in not cleaning. Any organization tips anybody wants to give me will be most welcome. I just can't seem to catch up, especially in the crafting area. I think I just have too much stuff. I can't believe I just said that. Ok, I'm off to make that list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag you are it, see my blog for details.